Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bug Bite


In Texas we get to play a fun game called "What Bit Me?" Of course you have to wait for the bite to happen and it does help if you felt the bite, but what would the fun be if you actually knew what had caused the itching or swelling? The guessing is the best part. You can get the whole family involved and sometimes even the neighbors as you wait to see if you should make a trip to the emergency room. Sadly for me this last one was just itchy, but the puzzle of what caused it is still unanswered. Perhaps you would like to join our little game and make a guess.
(I think it looks like the number 2. Mark thinks it looks more like a lightning bolt.)

4 comments:

Topsy said...

Okay, so our neighbors here said their are these wicked little bugs call no-see-um's. I'm sure I didn't spell that right but that is how you say it. They bite and itch really bad but, haha, you can't see them. Not sure if I believe it yet. But that is what I hear. Love TEXAS!

Melissa said...

I'm going with fleas....just cuz!

Shay said...

Love the toenails! ^_^

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

The verdict is an ant bit. Yeah we don't have fleas! I have to say that after Melissa's comment I was worried enough to take Daisy for a trip to the vet. We are all clean and clear. I can sleep at night. even with the ants that have moved in. It's time to call the exterminator, but no fleas!