The Christiansen family consists of Mark,Tara and our five Children (monkeys). We also have a Golden Retriever named Daisy.
They look great. My three year old asked to borrow dad's t-shirt so that she could wrap a tie around her waist and dress like princess lea. That is what we get for playing Star Wars on the Wii
So cute! The force was with you! :)
I love it! See all the joys of having girls? I love the matching braids.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They look great. My three year old asked to borrow dad's t-shirt so that she could wrap a tie around her waist and dress like princess lea. That is what we get for playing Star Wars on the Wii
So cute! The force was with you! :)
I love it! See all the joys of having girls? I love the matching braids.
Post a Comment